Abdul-Lateef & Sanni Foundation University Scholarship Application Form
Application for the Abdul-Lateef & Sanni Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship Programme is open, students who meet the below eligibility requirements should fill the application from attached.
Requirement for Application
- Applicant must be a Nigerian in the first or second year enrolled in full-time study in a Federal University within the country.
- Applicant must be between 16-25 years.
- Applicants must not be a beneficiary of another scholarship programme.
- The minimum grade point to maintain this scholarship is 2.50
- Applicants must have at least five credits at one sitting in their O’ levels.
- This scholarship covers a yearly tuition fee.
- A monthly stipend of N15,000 (fifteen thousand naira only) would be given to cover living expenses for the study duration.
- A sum of N50,000 (fifty thousand naira only) would be given yearly to cover accommodation for each beneficiary.
- A sum of N75,000 (seventy-five thousand naira only) per session is available to each beneficiary for sundry expenses. However, application of this sum is only to matters relating to the course of study and disbursement is made only at the foundation’s discretion.
How to Apply
- An application can only be made individually through the link below; no institutions or persons are authorised to apply for the Abdul-Lateef & Sanni Foundation University scholarship.
- Please read the eligibility criteria and instructions carefully before filling the form.
- Applicants are required to submit and upload the necessary documents requested in the application form.
- Application is FREE; please do not engage the services of a third party or agent who promises to give you the scholarship in exchange for a fee.
- This scholarship will only be awarded to candidates who have gotten admission into the university.
- Applicants will be required to sit for an aptitude test; those successful in the test will be awarded the scholarship.